Dixon Rise is nestled within the award winning Meadows community and just minutes from the proposed Coomera Town Centre CBD mega site, Dixon Rise is perfectly located for the family who wants everything
Dixon Rise Estate is a brand new residential community in the heart of one of the fastest growing postcodes in Australia, Pimpama. Just 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD and less than 20 minutes to the Gold Coast CBD (Southport), come and see why this area is presenting as one of the biggest urban development master plans in the history of Southeast Queensland. Dixon Rise Estate offers brand new turnkey house & land packages designed and developed specially for the modern Australian family with ample living spaces, open plan kitchens, alfresco living and large bedrooms. Investors enjoy the benefits of up to 9 years secured rent back, and dedicated property management including routine repairs and maintenance, creating a passive property investment with serious growth assured.
Close to Everything
• 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD & 20 minutes to the Gold Coast CBD;
• Surrounded by parklands, natural reserves, golf courses & walk trails;
• Immediate access to child care & schools & less than 10 minutes to dozens more;
• Alongside the proposed Coomera Town Centre mega site which includes major shopping centres, conference & convention centres & international sporting venues;
• Easy access to town bus lines, Brisbane metro rail links, Gold Coast light rail links, & the M1 Motorway;
• Minutes to corner stores, shopping centres, a stock of supermarket chains, variety stores, restaurants & entertainment;
• Less than 5 minutes to Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet & Wild, Sanctuary Cove & Hope Island Resort.
Pimpama has been selected by State Development and the Gold Coast City Council as an area of rapid and dynamic growth – a mini CBD for the heart of the southern corridor, serving as the residential and commercial hub between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
The total development infrastructure either planned or underway across all sectors for the north of the Gold Coast is approx. $5.25 billion.
The Coomera Town Mega Centre is a plus $1 billion project and will include a major Westfield shopping centre, department stores, specialty shopping, entertainment and dining, two sporting venues for the 2018 Commonwealth Games, conference centres, schools and community centres.
A brand new $50 million state primary school has been completed alongside the new Pimpama College and the new $31 million Coomera TAFE (all over and above more than 12 existing schools within 10 minutes from Dixon Rise).
House & Land Package
Designed for the Australian lifestyle and working family homes offer smart layouts across three to four bedrooms, master with ensuites & walk in robes, two bathrooms, DLUG and quality fixtures & fittings:
- Large workable benchtops;
- Quality fixtures & fittings;
- Stainless steel appliances;
- Designer tap ware;
- Air conditioning, vertical blinds, smoke alarms, security screens, fans;
- Fully landscaped.
- Secure parking
- Air conditioning
- Built in wardrobes