The stunning tower designed by Meriton will feature luxury apartments, first class facilities and a shopping centre below to cater to all your retail, dining and entertainment needs. Sundale’s premium affordable apartments will boast breathtaking uninterrupted 360 degree water and district views
Sundale’s premium affordable apartments will boast breathtaking uninterrupted 360 degree water and district views, never to be built out, with most enjoying a north or east aspect.
Choose from either 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments, with or without a full size study, and all with secure undercover parking.
The highest quality finishes and fittings have been selected, including:
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances with ducted rangehood
- Stone benchtops
- Timber-tone flooring throughout living areas
- Wall-mounted toilet and basin suites
- Integrated reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Frameless glass balconies
Sundale’s panoramic water and district views will have you amazed from every floor.
Direct unobstructed views over the Broadwater, Pacific Ocean, Surfers Paradise skyline and Marina Mirage hotel and marina.
On site retail complex with 13 shops including Woolworths, cafes, restaurants, beauty salon, and general retail services
On site recreational complex featuring:
- Outdoor resort-style pool with views across to the Broadwater
- Indoor heated pool
The complex includes two parkland areas, as well as direct access to James Overell park on the Nerang river.
Location and Lifestyle
Sundale is in the heart of Southport, with the very best it has to offer conveniently within reach.
Walking distance to the famous Gold Coast beaches, walking tracks, bike paths, BBQ areas and playgrounds alongside easy access to all of the key attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.
- The multi-million dollar Broadwater Parklands recreation area, which will include the new Commonwealth Games aquatic centre, gymnastics centre and triathlon race transition centre
- The Gold Coast Light Rail System, with a station situated directly in front of the complex
- The Southport shopping and central business district
- Chinatown nearby
- The Gold Coast hospital, with its new Griffith University wing – Gold Coast University Hospital
- The cafes and restaurants of Main Beach
- Some of the Gold Coast’s finest schools including The Southport School and St Hilda’s
- Griffith University
Southport is a premier property investment choice. Improvements in infrastructure related to the 2018 Commonwealth games is fueling a property recovery with sales up 19% in the first quarter of 2013.
In relation to this infrastructure revamp; Gold Coast City Council also seeks to develop a light rail system with a station to be opened immediately in front of Brighton on Broadwater.
The Airport to Broadbeach line aims to be operational before the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Griffith University also contributed significantly to the local economy last year and will soon release its 30 year masterplan for increasing investment.